Monday, January 31, 2011

Joy!

Joy means: the emotion of great happiness. Do you feel much joy in your life?
I know that at times it can become very difficult and discouraging in this life,
but that's why God gave us Joy! The JOY of the Lord IS our strength!
When you laugh and are happy, it makes you stronger! It makes you
become more confident. It will help you in many areas of life because once
your strong on the inside, nothing can stop you! If God is for us, who can
be against us? Right? My sister Amanda and actaully a lot of people tell
me that I laugh at a lot of things. They also know and say that I "don't get"
a LOT of things! It's confusing, but true! I like to laugh! One time though
I tried not to laugh because I felt that I was being too childish. The fact is
that God says to come to Him as a child-right? So if I am enjoying life
and am living freely for Him, I will have JOY, I will be stronger, and I
will be in obedience to Him! What makes you laugh? Tell me a story
of something that made you laugh or smile! Remember-it's good!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment