Friday, January 14, 2011

Here Am I...God's Chosen!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who 
will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me."  Isaiah 6:8


Have you ever thought about how significant the choices and decisions you make
towards God and others are? Do you realize that every decision you make
impacts someones life...even your own life? I love this verse for many, many
reasons, but the biggest reason is that Isaiah chose to not ask any questions,
he just said, "Here am I; send me." He, I believed realized the significance of
the choice he made. These words are so, so powerful. They are saying that
God is now in control and I will not fight Him, for He knows best. He will
guide me and love me and help me to do what He's called me to do. There
is a way that God sees is bigger than what I know. I don't know what He
knows, for He is God. I don't need to know because my Savior is in
control. Isaiah is a powerful man of God. He said "yes" to God when no
one else would. He said "yes" even though he didn't know what God was
going to ask of him or tell him. Isaiah is trusting God and you can see his true
heart here.

This is so convicting and inspiring.
                "God, please help me to be like Isaiah. I want
what you know is best for my life. I don't know God. I need more than anything in
all of this world. God teach me to realize that YOU chose me! I am nothing without
you Father. I am so weak and so scared and foolish without You guiding me in the
right paths. Help me to say "yes...here am I, send me." God, please send me to the 
lost and unsaved. Send me where no one else is willing to go. Teach me through all
of my trials to trust and love you more. To remain always faithful to You forever. 
Change me! I love You Father. Here am I....Send me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment