Monday, January 24, 2011

No fun at all

So six people in the family are sick, well technically one more-Amanda, but
she's not in the house. So I guess you could say seven in our family. It's pretty
quiet I have to say! Having quietness in the house is pretty abnormal with eleven
members of the family. It is sad though. Little John, he just looks so pitiful, but he's
so very cute when he's quiet and sleeping. Being sick is no fun at all. I haven't
been sick yet and pray I don't get sick! I am taking Echinacea to help build my
immune system to be able to fight it well.

Since everyone is sick mom went to the store to buy some groceries and Ibuprofen
this morning and I stayed home and cleaned and picked up and did some laundry.
I like to help out. This afternoon I have a class at 2:00 and it goes until around 4:40ish...

Anyways, if you could keep us in your prayers that would be great!

Thank you Jesus for your blood that heals and restores us. Thank you for 
dieing on the cross so that we can live and be well and in good health. 
I thank you that my family is getting better and that you are protecting
those who's body's are fighting the flu. I pray that you would help us to 
trust you and draw closer to You during tough times.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh....im sorry...i will pray for u guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We need it. Mom just took Jordan's temp and it was a hundred and three! Thanks for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r welcome....hope u guys are better soon!!

    ReplyDelete