Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey all, I'm back!

Well I had a very interesting week! It started out pretty easy doing the fast until
around the third day, then from then on I had to fight my flesh a lot. On Friday
I really wanted to get on to post a story that happened to me that day. It was
life shaking. I learned a lot through out my fast. One things that I learned was
that I can do things in my life, even the small things I do can help others. It doesn't
have to be huge, just anything God says does make a difference either in me
or in someone else. I had a dream Thursday that I believe God gave to
me and that night I woke up with the verse that says, "I can do all things
through Christ who strengthens me" running through my head. The dream and
the verse didn't connect I don't think, but I am not sure. I do know that it helped
me with finishing my fast! If you would like to hear the dream, or the life-shaking
event that happened Friday, post a comment to let me know what you
would like to hear. This blog is about Jesus and about you! I have to say
though, that the event that happened Friday is a miracle. I could have possible
been seriously hurt or even die. I am thankful I didn't get either!

Please let me know what you want to hear! Thanks! I am glad to be back!

I would like to leave you with a favorite scripture of mine:

"Observe the commands of the LORD your God, walking in obedience 
to him and revering him." Deuteronomy 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment