Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Savior


Jesus-the name above every name. Jesus-Savior for all. Jesus-Redeemer.
Do you really know Him? Do you know the Jesus I am talking about?
Jesus came into the world through a virgin Mary who was pledged to be
married to Joseph. She was a young girl, set apart for God. She chose to look
at God when He told her that she would bear the Son of God. For she was not
yet married to Joseph. When the angel came to Mary and told her that she
would give birth to the Son of God her reply to the angel was, "Let it be to
me according to your word." She did not ask questions to the angel, but had
faith in God and His word. She believed and stood firm on the words God had
spoken to her through the angel. This boy who was born of Mary would one day
impact billions of lives. His obedience to His Father was the key. God gave Him
the name that is above every name that at the name of Jesus every knee will
bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Jesus' calling was to
come into the world as a perfect, sinless man of God and die on the Cross
for all mankind. Mary knew her son was special and was truly a gift from the
Lord. Did Mary know that her precious baby boy would one day die?
Did she know that when she kissed her baby Jesus that she kissed God?
Did she know that her baby was the answer to everyone's problems and issues?
Mary was a special woman who was obedient even though she didn't have
all of the answers. I want to be like Mary-to be so humble and willing to do
whatever it takes, no matter the cost to do what God wants for my life!
I will not be labeled as "average." I will stand firm and live forever serving
and doing God's will, by His grace. I will not compromise.

Jesus, please make me a woman after your own heart! Help me to be humble
and trust you with my whole life! Help me to say, "Let it be to me according
to Your Word." Help me Jesus to hear Your voice and make the right decisions
for my life in all areas! I love You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment