Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Are You Hungry For More Of Jesus?


Do you ever hunger for more of God? Do you ever feel like you can't get enough?
Do you have a sense like things just aren't right and you hunger for Him to meet
you right where you are at? Do you ever feel hopless and just want answeres and
you know there's no other answer but Jesus? Well it's a spiritual hunger that is
most important. That hunger for more of God is what draws us to Him and makes
us want Him to fulfill our needs and not any other earthly thing. Spiritual hunger is
so critical in our relationship with God. Spiritual hunger draws me us to our knees.
Without hungering for Jesus then there is no passion. Without passion for Jesus,
there can't be any spiritual growth. Passion draws us closer to our Savior. Passion
drives us to where we are today! So I ask you-Are you passionate for Jesus?
Are you hungery for Him to help you and meet you where your at? Do you want
Him to be your everything? Fall on your knees and pour out your heart to Him!
Don't be afraid....God is Holy and Perfect, He is Just and we can't be the best
we can be without Him! Do you want more? Hunger for Him and dig deep into
His Word of life and fresh living water!

Jesus, please take control. Help me to hunger and thirst for You like
nothing else! Help me to fall on my knees and surrender all! I can't
live this life without You and I want You and what You desire above
all things! Thank You Jesus for all that You are and do! I love You
Prince of Peace, King of Kings, Lord of Lords! Take over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment