Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 IS HERE!!!!

        It's 2011!!! Can you believe that 2010 is already gone? Wow!!!!
It went by so fast! A lot went happened in 2010! More than I have time
to tell...but I can tell you that I went through struggles, hard times,
business, and so much more. There was also triumphs, good times, etc..!
God has been so faithful though. I have dealt with loss this past year and
pain in my heart, I have had the chance to make some new friends and I
hopefully have been challenging them to grow closer to Jesus. I have had
many friends slip away from Jesus and many who have grown in the Lord.
I have seen ups and downs in my life as I have had to "grow up" some
too! I have had to grow in working with my  brothers better, but am still
learning how to do that better. I have grown a lot and still have a lot of
growing still to do.
        In 2010 we had a family vacation and went to Colorado Springs and
that was such a fun trip, but LONG! We had a great family time and had
a lot of  "together time" which was good, I guess. It just gets frustrating at
times being in the van for literally hours long! I do hope to go back
someday! It was a trip that I will never forget!
       If there was one thing I have learned in 2010 it probably is, "Keep
Moving Forward, and trust God more." I hope to learn more and grow
more and experience more in 2011. I hope to dream big and live strong
for Jesus. I hope to love deeper and do something extreme in 2011!
Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment