Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Lucas!

Tomorrow is one of my friends' birthday. His name is Lucas and I would like to share
with you what he has meant to me. He is such a great example of Jesus and an
inspiration to many. Many people who see his life think about his running. He has
such a fantastic history of running. God has given him many gifts, a few which are
running very fast and he also has a gift of leadership. He is very passionate about
what he does and sets an example for everyone to follow by choosing to do what's
right. He has made mistakes, but his heart and desire is for Jesus above all. He has
shined the light of Christ for many people. I have always been inspired and
encouraged when I think of what he does and is. Many teenagers and adults today
"ride the tide," but he "fights against the current." He is different than most teenagers
and even some adults. He runs to glorify Christ and He doesn't do the "average"
things that most people his age would do. He is truly amazing and I know God will
continue to use him mightily. If you read this Lucas: Happy Birthday Lucas! God is
so proud of you and so are many other people including me! Way to go!

1 comment: