Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas!

I had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was such a wonderful time with family
and friends! As you can see I got my coat that I wanted and some $130 boots
that were on sale and so much more!!!!! It was so wonderful. There was a
special guest at our house this year though :)!!!! He was my sisters boyfriend!
It's a new season of life. It's really different though....seeing my sister possible
getting married to this guy, if things work out....I got to see some of my friends,
not all of them which is sad, but I miss them in my heart and think of them often!
We are going to have our fourth celebration of Christmas this evening with our
Grandpa Daly! On Christmas we had our "at home" Christmas, then that
evening we went to Nana and Pepa's, then yesterday we went to my other
grandma's Mema, and now tonight we are going to the Hideout restaurant with
our Grandpa Daly to celebrate Christmas and see him! I am so excited! I have
never been either! Amanda my sister is leaving with Tyler tomorrow morning.
Oh how I will miss them so!!! Our family is growing so much. Just this year I
saw many new faces. It's so wonderful to add, not subtract to family's!
How was your Christmas? What was your favorite part of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment