Friday, December 17, 2010

Final for CNA class!

So yesterday I took my final exam for the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
program! I was nervous as can be when I started this class and each and
every time I took an exam. This final exam had to be the most stressful. There
were many questions! We had 2 hours to take the test. I took almost all of the
time I could and went over it several times. If we did not pass this test we would
not be able to keep our certificate and pin that we would receive at the pining
ceremony that was to follow. Well I had studied MANY hours for this test and
was very very thankful for the score I received. The teacher graded my exam in
the class and I received an 81%!!! Can you believe it?!? I passed!!!!
I am a CNA (sort of...)!!!

Well, I have a state final to take on January 13, 2011 and if I pass that test I
am really a CNA. As of right now though, I can get a job as a CNA about
100 days before the state test. I am so excited and thankful to God who helped
me the whole way when I was scared he encouraged me and build me up more
in Him. He truly deserves ALL of the glory and I am nothing without Him! Thank
You Jesus! I am also thankful to my family for supporting me and believing in
me and praying for me the whole way through the class! I am once again
thankful to all of my dear, dear friends who loved me and told me "You can
do it!" I am also thankful that they prayed for me and stood with me the
whole way! Thank you all so much, I know I couldn't have done it without
your encouragement and God's amazing grace and strength the whole way
through! Praise Jesus!

(Also my teacher was the best college teacher I could ever recommend to
anyone!) Thank You Mrs. Hampson as well! Your the best! :) Thanks God for
giving me such great people in my life! You make me so happy Jesus! I love you
so so so so much! Thanks!

2 comments: