Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Encouraging and Inspiring Verse

For quite some time now I have been so inspired and encouraged by these
verses. I just like and enjoy reading them over and over again. It is so
encouraging and uplifting. It makes me so happy to read them and meditate
on these verses. Our inheritance of Heaven will never fade and never go
away. Our hope is Jesus and the suffering and trials we have on this earth
is only for a short time. Our faith is what matters more than anything else
in all the world and beyond. Our faith glorifies God...and though we do
not see Him we do love Him with all that we are. and though we do not
see Him, we believe in Him and are filled with SO much joy. Our faith
produces salvation for us. Isn't God marvelous? He's so good to us!

1 Peter 1:3-9
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ In His great
mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the ressurection
of Jesus Christ from the dead and into an inheritance that can never perish,
spoil or fade-kept in Heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's
power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the 
last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have
had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith-of
greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-may be 
proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is 
revealed. Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you
do not see Him now you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and
glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls."

Thank you Jesus for all that you are and do for your children. I am nothing
without You and wouldn't want my life to be any other way. You are
King over all and I am just a simple yet growing to be a beautiful flower
in your garden of heaven. I grow by your word and wisdom. Thank you
Father, for all that You are! I give You all of me over and over and over
again! The reward to see your face is greater to me than anything else.
I desire You Jesus! Use me and make me into Your plan!
I love you Forever Wonderful Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment