Monday, January 10, 2011

My friends!

I have so many wonderful friends! I would like to recognize them! They are in no
special order, and some pictures I don't have of them, but I will list their names!
I love you all SO much!













Abbi! She's amazing! She is pretty much my sister! She is so great! Sometimes
I just wish I had the words to tell her how special she is to me...but that's impossible,
because she's too good and too wonderful, that there are no words! I love you SIS forever!


















There is also Hannah! She is so great! She along with her sister Rebekah
have been my friends for 11-12 years and I love them so much! Hannah is
very full of life and is very passionate for Jesus. She is also super great at
sports and loves to encourage others! I love her very dearly...she has helped
me grow in so many ways! I love you Hannah!

















Then there is Ariel! She is so good to me and gives me a lot of wisdom on
many things! She is such a great listener and is such a good part of my life.
She is extremely smart and loves Jesus. She desires to do what's right and
is always there to help me keep right on track! She is also such a fantastic
friend! I love her so!













Rebekah! This is a picture of her and me together because I couldn't
find a more recent one. She is so great! She has always been there for me
and we have so many fond memories together. Things we have said and
done that are out of this world but are Great! She is a young woman who
loves Jesus and has such a sweet spirit. She has helped me become part of
who I am today! I love her like a sister and always want her to know that!
She means so much to me!

There are SO many more friends I have! These are just a few! There is
Lucas, Amy, the Price family, the Paynes, all of my youth group that I have
and have had! There is the Juans, the Cherry's, Nathan and Tara and their
children, and SOOOO many more! I'm sorry if your reading this and I didn't
mention your name...it was not intentional, I want to recognize all of them, but
I am blessed to have so many! Without the friends I have I don't think I
would be the person I am today! They love me all so much and have helped
me grow spiritually in a LOT of areas of my life! Thank you friends! Like the
Bible says in
Psalm 119:63, "I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your 
precepts." and
Proverbs 12:26, "The righteous choose their friends carefully...."
I have great friends and love them all very much! Thank you all for being such
a HUGE part of my life and for changing the world with the words you say
and the walk with God that you have! Thank you for everything you do!

Thank you Jesus for each one of my beloved friends! Thank you so 
much Jesus! Help them to know how much they mean to me! I would do 
anything to protect my friends Jesus! Please let nothing ever
happen to any of them! Thank you for your faithfulness! Your all I need 
and over all are MY BESTEST FRIEND IN ALL OF THE WORLD AND 
BEYOND!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Ummm but am I not your friend any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I couldn't put a picture of all of my friends and I have so many that to name them would be almost impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice Traci.... Glad to be your friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am glad your my friend too! :)

    ReplyDelete