Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah!

So January 29th was Hannah Cherry's birthday! She is one of my best friends
as I have mentioned earlier. She is so in love with her Savior, it's addicting!
She is so full of life and passion for Jesus! I am so proud that we are friends
forever! She always encourages me to look on the positive side of things! I
am thankful for that. I thank God for her friendship daily! Thank you Hannah
for all that you do! Happy Birthday friend! She is such an inspiration!
If you would like to follow her on her blog, it's - http://hannahliveslife.blogspot.com/
She will encourage you through many things! I have known her for almost 11
years now and know that she can give you encouragement if your life
"gets tough!"

Thank You Jesus for my Dear Friend Hannah! I thank you for her friendship
and love, I pray that you would bless her this next year with all of your blessings
and love! Keep her passionate for You! Thank you Father!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Traci!!.....its a horrible pic of me though!!!! i look better with straight teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah....I'm sorry! How about you send me a more "updated" picture and I'll cahnge it! :)
    Sorry I didn't post this up sooner! :( I am glad you like it though! You do look very beautiful with your straight teeth now! :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete