Friday, January 28, 2011

Hand made Items

A friend of mine, named Jamie gave me this beautiful handmade bag/purse. 
She made it herself over break. She is extremely good at it! I think she 
should create some sort of business! If you like this bag and think you 
would like to have one, please post a comment below and maybe the 
more comments I receive I might be able to convince her to make 
some for you and possibly create a "business" out of it so that way 
many people can receive such wonderfully well done work that 
people can enjoy this wonderfully hand made work for a very 
long time! Tell me what you think!
                                                    
                                        This is the front of the bag/purse!
                                          
                    This is the inside of the bag, with the outside flip showing.



Another friend of mine gave me this candle that he made himself!
I think its fantastically done and want to show you what it looks like:

                                                     Star Candle

Just a few gifts I have received here lately that I think could inspire you to use the 
talents and gifts you have!




3 comments: