Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do NOT Fear!


Why am I so afraid? Why do I get fearful of things in my life spiritually and/or
physically? Why do I continue to live in this and have this feeling?
God is here with me and knows me. He is here to protect and guide me.
He is always there with me, but why is is that when I feel like I am actually
getting somewhere in my relationship with Christ that I, all of a sudden get
some sort of spiritual or physical attack? Jesus DID say,
"Fear not, for I am with you. I will never leave you, nor forsake you."
Those words become my lifeline when things in my life that are too hard or
difficult for me come. Those words are my lifeline when fear creaps up on
my life. When things don't always seem to be right. When things in life become
a weight, I choose to fall on my knees and cry out for Jesus. When things
in this life become too much for my life to bare, I know that that is why Jesus
is there. If we could get through this life without Him, there would be no
need for Him. That is not the case! The reality is that I want Him and need
Him more than anything in this world. Crying my heart out before God when
things happen or things just don't seem right. Loving Jesus more and drawing
life and love and everything that I need from Him. This would not be the time
to back down from anything I have built in Him, for that is not even my heart's
desire at all! I desire to live a godly life and leave a godly legacy for the
generations to come. I am therefore going to press on and honor and love
Jesus even more, especially in the testing and difficult times in this wearisome
life.

Dear Jesus,
Jesus, please take the fear I have away, Please protect me in all things. Jesus,
ALL I want and need is You! You can take this feeling away from me, not 
because of me, but because of You. You are Lord, King and Master. You are
Healer and Redeemer. You are everything to me. I hate living in fear and 
You say to "Fear Not." So I choose right now in my heart to not fear 
anything for You are with me and love me more than I'll ever know. 
Thank You Jesus for Your blood. "You are my strength in my weakness.
You are the refuge I seek. You are everything in my time of need, You are
everything to me!" I love You Daddy, Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment