Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joshua Harris


"I Kissed Dating Goodbye" and "Boy Meets Girl" are very two great books
that I would recommend to any singles out there! Joshua Harris is an excellent
writer and he really gets into what he says. You can see that he has a passion
for this topic, that so many people struggle with on a daily basis. I get really
encouraged by this book. I think that if anyone is struggling with really
wanting to know a godly perspective on this subject then I would recommend
these books. I find that as I do not focus on being married, then God helps me to
guard my heart for the man I will one day marry. He knows my life! It's not that I
don't have a desire to be married, because I do! It's just that as I fall in love with
Jesus, the things of this world and it's system fades away. I don't want to be in a
relationship until I know that I know that God is encouraging it and desires it for
me. I mean, have you ever thought that the man or woman you are dating could be
someone else's husband or wife? It's a really powerful concept! Anyways, Take a
peek into these books on christianbook.com if you want! God has a plan for you!
Have faith in His plan! Valentines Day is coming up and I thought I would just
encourage you with these wonderful books and such a neat author as well!

Joshua Harris has great books! Such inspiring and encouraging messages!
Thanks Mr. Harris for your perspective!
~Traci~

No comments:

Post a Comment