Thursday, February 10, 2011

Final CNA Exam!

So I took the CNA final exam just now! It was tough! There were some questions
where I thought there could be more than one answer. It was then hard to determine
the best solution! I am nervous. I will get my score in 3 weeks! I hope I passed,
If not, I know that God is in control! Also, I can pay to take it up to three times and
this was just my first try! Thanks for your continued prayers! I know God will lead
me where I need to be! I know that whatever happens, I will be sad I know, but
I will also know that God closes and opens doors! He wants something for me and I
am seeking Him and His plan for me!

Thanks God for letting me make it this far! I pray that you would guide me where You
want me to go, not anywhere else! Whatever happens I will praise you, in the good and
in what seems like is not so good! No matter what You receive glory through it all!
Love You Daddy, Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment