Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trevor-Army?

This is Trevor. He is my twin! Yes, I am a twin! You may be wondering why I
am posting something about him in my journal/blog. Here is the reason, Trevor
is going to go see a recruiter today! He might be joining the Army if everything
works out! I wanted to tell you this exciting news because since I am adopted,
I now have 1 biological brother already in the Army. His name is Michael.
Now my twin brother is heading in that same direction. I know boys and men
just love adventures and war and everything like that! It's good I guess, since
God made guys like that! I am just praying that if he gets accepted that he
doesn't just head out on the "front lines." He might want to someday, but as far
as I know he doesn't want to be in Afghanistan right now, which is a plus! I
hope he just stays safe! This is sort of exciting and scary all at the same time!
I honestly as a female don't know what to say or think! I will be praying for
him and I am very proud that I have 7 brothers who love our country!
God has given us a great country, so we need godly leaders and godly
men to stand up and make a difference in America! Thank you to all
American's who serve our country with a godly heart. That will be a
great legacy that you will leave for many generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment