Wednesday, February 9, 2011

School...school....school!

Update on School!
Anatomy and Physiology-test on Ch. 1&2 (9th)
                                       lab test-Mon (14th)
CNA Final Test- 2/10/11 @ 8:00 a.m.
Re-take Math Assessment test- 2/15/11 @ 9:00 a.m.
LPN test- 2/24/11 @ 9:00 a.m.

And Many more to come! This is huge! If I don't do good on the CNA test,
I will not be Ceritfied. If I don't do well on the LPN assessment test, I can't get into
the nursing program!
The math assessment is just so I can raise my score, but it's good to do well on that!
This month will determine a LOT for my future! Please pray for me!?
Thanks!
I pretty much have a test every week twice!
I also have English 101. It's not hard, but it takes up time that I could be studying!
Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment