Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The "Heart" of India!


India is a beautiful country! God has something special for this country! I was looking
at this photo that I got off of the internet and noticed the land around that body of
water looks like a heart! My heart melted. Isn't that neat how God makes such
a beautiful thing? This is amazing! I pray that the people of India will know the truth
and the truth will set them free! I think that this country is very blessed and I would
love to visit someday in my lifetime!

What does your heart say when you think about the people of India? If you had the
chance to say one thing to a person in India who didn't know Jesus, what would you
tell them? It's a thought to consider! :)

Search your heart and see if you can see the "heart" of India! What do you think they
need MOST?

No comments:

Post a Comment