Thursday, February 17, 2011

Small Group-Who is Who?


So some people have been asking me what the senior girls group looks like. This is not
everyone in the group, but most of everyone. This picture was taken the week of 
Christmas as you can tell! The girl in the middle bending down is the leader, her name
is Stephanie. Behind her is Molly and Ginger. Molly is the girl without a Santa hat, but
closest to the Christmas tree. Ginger is with the hat and close to the Christmas tree.
In front of Ginger on the right side is Erin. She just had a baby and her baby is SO
cute! Next to her in the "elf" hat is Hanna. Now on the left side in front of Molly is me!
Next to me is Antonia and behind Antonia is Shy! Now there you have the small 
group I meet with every Thursday (besides the one's who aren't in the pic).
This was a very interesting day! We played games the whole day! The games we 
played came off of the movie "Elf," and if you have ever seen that, you will know how
messy those games can get! lol! I am glad I didn't play them though! I just sat and 
watched. There was one game I played though....oh...it was a gift wrapping contest!
Anyways, for those of you who were asking, here you have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment