Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This is for the ladies-Modesty

It seems everywhere I turn there are hundreds and thousands of women and girls
trying to be someone they are not really! They don't understand the importance
and significance of modesty. They want the guys affection and attention, but they
don't think through things. Modesty is most beautiful! When girls and
women dress modestly, they will be doing good to both the guys and themselves!
Modesty seems to be so rare. It makes me sad to think that girls throw themselves
out there and then get mad when a guy does something to the girl they never
dreamed the guy would do to them! I mean I don't understand guys...I don't
think many girls do and vice-versa. I have read a lot of books though on topics
of modesty and purity and similar subjects and I have learned some very
powerful things that can help girls to think twice about what they do and how
they present themselves! The truth is: guys will value the girl who is modest and
who presents herself in a way that she cares about who she is and thinks about
the guy. It might seem that they don't, but they do value that! I have also learned
that guys are very visual. I do not and don't completely understand but that is the
way God made them! So if guys are visual people, we need to help stand
together as a generation of women who will help the guys to not stumble and fall.
We need to do our part, then the guys can do their part and God will do His part!
Most importantly though, God values the initiative you take to dress modestly to
not tempt anyone. There is so much reward to modesty! Girls don't need to
throw themselves out there for guys to notice, because that is not a good way
to find what you want. I have seen too many women just have what they think
is love when in reality they are being used to please the guy. The relationship
ends and you wonder why he left? The answer is so very clear-YOU asked for
it! I know it sounds harsh, but that is some of what it boils down to! When you
tempt the guy to get what you want and he leaves it was partly your fault.

(This is a video that encouraged me! Take a look and tell me what you think!)

Don't you want a guy who will love and cherish you for YOU!?!? Don't you want
the one who will remain faithful to you till death do you part? Don't you want the kind
of man who will protect you? Don't you want the man who will love you because
you were willing to wait and not tempt other guys because you are his? Don't you
want the man who will value your modesty so no other guy will look at you with lust,
because your his and HIS girl? Don't you want someone who will really, truly, truly
love you for the woman you are? I know it's rare to find and sometimes hard to
believe to, but I believe with all of my heart that that is what guys really see! Your
outward beauty may fade, but the inward beauty is what counts most!
MODESTY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment