Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beautiful Day!

It has been a gorgeous day! I am so thankful for the beautiful weather! I have been so
"hungry" to be in God's beautiful creation! I just wish I could live outside! Oh Spring,
please come!?!?! I miss Spring so much! It's such a lovely season! I think that Spring
is God's reminder to us that the old things have passed away and behold all things have
become new! I could never make this world look right if God let me! lol...I'm glad He
didn't! Spring is calling my name! My favorite part about Spring is that I can go outside
and bask in the presence of God! I can just be out there as long as I want! It's a reminder
of God's faithfulness! When winter is near, you know Spring is just right around the corner!
Thanks God for making such a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment