Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sand Castles

Well, It was quite some time back when I had this dream. I was in Heaven and In a short
distance, I saw children playing in sand. There were hundreds and maybe even thousands
of sand boxes lined up in a line. There were maybe five children in each sand castle box.
The sand boxes went further than the eye could see! The children were all wearing white
and building really beautiful castles. Then I saw Jesus sitting in an elegant chair, but not
a fancy chair. I looked at the children and longed to be where they were. Jesus knew my
hearts desire. Well as I looked at Jesus, I saw the longing and tenderness in His eyes.
I was searching, trying to figure out what exactly He was thinking. I looked at the
children and Jesus several times, back and forth. Then finally Jesus did the same
thing-He looked at the children playing in the sand building spectacular sand castles
and then He looked at me several times before He said what I was desiring to hear.
He said "Leave room for Traci!" My heart melted as I looked back into His eyes.
I noticed though that as soon as Jesus started speaking all of the children stopped
what they were doing, and looked very eagerly at Jesus to hear what He had to say!

Do you ever long to do something great for God? Do you ever think that the little things
matter to Jesus just as much as the big things. Every "little" decision you make can
and does make a difference in someones life. Where is your heart secure at? Where
do you feel pleasure and joy at? It is good to do "big" things for God, just remember
that the little things you do build habits and those habits are who you become!
Build your treasures in Heaven! It's waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment