Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Great Heros (1) A Challenge!





Rachel Joy Scott-A hero of the Faith! She was no average ordinary girl in this world!
She had such a passion for God! Her story will be told for many generations!
Rachel Joy Scott died on April 20, 1999. She lived her life in a way that set
her apart from the average person. She did extraordinary things that made her
an extraordinary person in Jesus! She was so different. Every time I read the
Book her parents wrote on her life, I cry and tend to wish I could be as brave
and as strong in my walk with Jesus as she was! My only hearts desire is to
please God and so when I see or hear people who are so close to Jesus and
who God used to change the world through them, I get excited and I often wish
I could be like them in many ways! For example: Jim Elliot. He loved God
tremendously! He was willing to lay down his life for people who did NOT know
God! There are so many hero's of the faith! Take a look around, explore the life
of someone that has impacted you life in some way! Rachel is by far one of my
top hero's of the faith! I accept Rachel Joy Scott's Challenge! Do you?
Here are some web sites to learn more about Rahel and her life:
Rachel Bio. 
Rachel's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment