Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

It's Valentines Day and I have to say that I don't have a boyfriend or a husband right now
in this season of my life. I can say though that I am waiting faithfully for that special
person. I know that he's out there and I pray that he is growing in the Lord every day.
I pray that he is waiting for me as I wait for him. God has plans far greater than my own.
I know that our future will have many delightful moments, as well as many hard times.
I also know that God is bigger than our problems! He is faithful and true. I just wish
that if my future husband does read this, that he knows how special he is to me and
that I am thinking especially of him on this wonderful day to celebrate those we love!
I love him and always will! Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment