Friday, February 11, 2011

Mother-Daughter Retreat!


So my Mother and I are going on a retreat! Just her and me! It will be a good one,
but also very interesting. We have never really done this kind of things before. Since
I have 7 brothers and my sister Amanda is in Michigan attending school. We will be
gone from the 18-20th. We will be going to St. Louis. We will do some fun things,
not exactly sure yet, but it will be good. We will also be doing a LOT of bonding
too! Since we will be together for 3 days, just us, it will give us time to express our
thoughts and heart to one another and grow in God more as well. My Mom will be
helping me go over some things that I have been struggling with too. We can work
together to help each other grow in Jesus! I am excited! I know God will meet us
where we are and guide us the whole way through! Yay! Mother-Daughter Retreat's
are fun!!! I have heard and read a great many stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment