Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~A True Prince~


To the guys out there-I am most definately NOT a guy and don't know a lot about you
as I would like, but I would like to give a Christian girl's perspective on what I think
and what I have learned about how YOU can be the Prince that we all know you are
on the inside to come out into the light and live it every day! To start off, I just want you
to know that most women and girl's love it when a guy treats her like royalty. I also
believe that it is the duty of a man (especially a man of God) to treat a girl like she
is his sister and God's daughter! Girl's look up and favor men of character and gentleness!
If women and men both want respect and honor from the opposite sex, then it has to
start somewhere, why not you? After all, you are the man, the leader! Girl's want to
follow (most of the time I think) the man and not vice-versa. Girl's need a man that
will speak the truth and not be ashamed of them! God is calling the men (I believe)
to a higher place. Girl's are not there for just objects of your satisfaction, they are
there to radiate TRUE beauty (which should and I wish more girl's helped you guys
out by being modest and honest!) from the inside-out, but they want to follow
someone who is stronger and loves her as God's child and as a Princess!

I have learned and read many books and heard many teachings about this kind of topic
and I believe women want men who will protect and cherish the woman she is on the
inside! We are your sisters! You are our brothers! Men need to not be afraid to be
men, because every girl is so desperately searching for a man who will be a MAN!
Often times girl's lack that fatherly figure in their life and are searching for that love in
other men. It would be nice if men would rise up and help the girl's see God as their
Father instead of using them to satisfy your wants! Be men of purity and dignity! Be
men of courage and strength! Be men of honor and love! Be men of Truth and men
of God! Be men who is a leader, not a wimp! Do not lower your standards just to
be popular. Do not set back and watch the world crumble and fall into the sea!

God is calling Men to be Men! If and when you might ever have a family or if you do,
be a good father to your children and a Prince to your wife! Love them and be there
for them, nurture them and lead them! Be a Prince! You are God's sons! You are
God's once you accept Him to be Lord and Master of Your life and surrender all
that you are to Him! Be a Prince of Christ! You represent Jesus WHEREVER you
go! I know there are Prince's out there! I just know it! Live out your love and Faith
for Jesus! He wants all of you, not just bits and pieces, the whole bit! Fall in Love
with Jesus!

Thanks for reading, I probably could go on a rampage on this topic, but I won't! lol!
I hope you were encouraged and uplifted! I hope this helped you in some way or
another! Thanks for reading part of a girl's perspective on "A True Prince!"

No comments:

Post a Comment