Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Majestic, Beautiful Representation of Freedom!


Horses are one of my most favorite creatures! When I see horses and the beauty and
majesty that God has placed in them, I am so amazed! Horses, I believe represent
freedom and color. Horses are exceptional characters. When they run like there is no
tomorrow and face the mountains running without stopping-they show true courage
in their being and the way God has made them. When I ride/or run on the horse,
there is so much beauty to notice, like it's strong muscles that hold humans on it's
back, like it's strong legs that run with stride and perserverence, like it's nobililty
in it's look-the way it was made to be!

Horses are pure power and represent pure freedom! I like to hope and dream
that someday I will be able to own my own horses and have the opportunity to
ride on the wings of the wind whenever I would like to. Horses are majestic in
the way God created them, don't you agree? Horses are stubborn and not wise
(which is mentioned in the Bible), but they are beautiful in what God has made
them to be! They are amazing creatures, I just love to dream about them and
think someday I can ride and run on one like that freedom I love to feel on
the inside of me!

I love the horse and the beauty God has made it to be! There is so much
color and variety in them and there are so many different types of horses
out there! The color of the horse is beauty! What beauty and majesty can
you think of that makes you happy and makes you feel freedom? For
me I must say it is the horse!

Two of my favorite quotes about horses:

The horse is God's gift to mankind. ~ Arabian Proverb
In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment