Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Prayer To Jesus...

Dear Jesus,

I wait for You and You renew my strength. I open my eyes to see what You see. I open my heart
to feel and want what You want. I open my mouth to speak Your truth and love. I open my hands
to give all I have and am for Your kingdom adn purpose. I lift my hands in surrender to You
and to praise and love You in all things and in all that I am. Where my feet go, there You're
guiding me, and where I step will be light and life to those around because of You in me. Let
the words I speak and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in Your sight Oh God, my
Savior and Redeemer.

God tell me where to go and I will go! Tell me what to say and I will speak it! Guide me Oh God!
I need You and Your guidance in my life! I don't know what to do with my life right now, or
where to go. Hold my hands in this world. I won't let go, but seek You and hold Your hands
firmly and never, ever let go of You! Teach me Your way Oh Lord and I will walk in Your truth.
I rid myself of all sin that is in the way of what You've called me to do and be. Tek this sin that
so easily entangles me and put it far away-I want nothing to do with it. Create in me a clean and
pure heart Oh God and renew a steadfast spirit within me! I love You Jesus! Help me to be
all that You have for me to be! Grow me up in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment