Monday, June 20, 2011

My Heart Is Breaking


Jesus,

My heart is breaking God, can you please fix it? I need you God! I have sinned and have
done bad things, yet Your Love is still there and You still love me through it all! Jesus I am
so unworthy, yet so thankful for Your grace, love, forgiveness and mercy in my life. I love
You Jesus. Please hug me Jesus and give me strength, God I need You and want You! I
can't live this life on my own. Thank You for dieing on the cross for me and not just for me,
but for people everywhere all over the world. I live in this sinful world and do bad things,
yet You still see me as Yours and You call me beautiful! God, please forgive me for
not being kind to others? Please forgive me for not saying words that lift others up and for
when I disrespect and dishonor authorities in my life? Please Jesus, hold my hands and cleanse
my life of all the rotten stuff that is not of You!

Jesus, I look and see my friend's fall away and I just can't stop crying God...I want them to
come home to You! Jesus, please don't give up on them, draw them to Yourself and be God
in their life! Meet them where they are at and help them see Your light and life!

Jesus, please help me God...I am so hungry for You! Jesus, my heart is breaking, can you
fix it? I feel so low and so sad about many things. I am so confused with my life in this season.
God, You're all I want! Please take me to be safe in Your arms when the time is right! Jesus
I just want to be with You! I just want and need You to come save me and be my everything!

God, please be with my friends. Show them that You love them and that I love them! Please
show them Your plans! God, please protect them as this world is getting harder to live in, please
protect them from the enemy and his schemes and plans. Guide them into Your ways!

I love You Jesus...help me rest safe in YOUR arms as I seek You with all that I am! I love You
God! Help me love and grow in You more! Guide my life God! Thank You for Your goodness
and faithfulness in all of my life!

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment