Sunday, June 5, 2011

James 4:17

So today God showed me something through my little brother that is so true and
convicting. Jordan left a note on my bed today that read,

"This is a scripture I learned, I hope understand it.

           Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to
him it is sin.
                          James 4:17"

I had just been having a talk to Jordan about something and this was a very mature
response out of my little brother! I love Jordan so much. He has such a sweet spirit
and is always wanting to learn more. He inspires me to have a childlike spirit and a
humble heart. Jordan is very compassionate and VERY smart.

This verse is so true! If you know the truth and don't do anything about it, whether it
is speaking the truth or living it out in some way, then it is sin! When I have the
knowledge of truth and I don't speak, it is sin...when I know the truth in any way and
keep my mouth quiet, I have sinned...

Thank you Jordan for your encouragement and truth and love in my life! I love you
buddy, with all of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment