Monday, June 27, 2011

Babysitting-Oh the Joy!



It seems I have become very well known here in my town and the surrounding towns
as a really good babysitter (not to be bragging or anything). I just LOVE children!
Children are my heart's desire! They are so open to God and to a lot of life. They
are always listening to things that people say and want to do things that the "bigger
kids" do! They look up to me and many adults and teenagers. They want love and
attention. They need love and affection, they need correction and truth! They need
us!

It was so cute, a few weeks ago, I was babysitting a family of 4 boys. Their names
are: Laith (10), Ramsey (7), Rakan (4) and Metae (4). Rakan and Metae are twins
actually. Anyways, Rakan asked "Is God alive?" and Ramsey said "No, he died a
long time ago." I was listening to their conversation and thought "Now is my opportunity
to tell them about God and how he does exist. Who know's if this might be their
only time to know the truth of Jesus!?" So I decided to tell them that God does
exist and that He sent His Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins and for
everyone's sins! They were VERY interested in what I had to say! I think they were
starting to think that Jesus was like a super hero because they were SO open and
were like, "WOW! Jesus REALLY did that?!?!?" I said, "Yes! He did it JUST for
you too!" You also must know that this was my 3rd or 4th time watching them,
so I was pretty new to them and they keep asking me to come back and I am
SO happy God has given me such exceptional opportunities to teach children the
truth! I LOVE them all and work very well with them I have heard! I like to exaggerate
and be dramatic so I think that helps because they ARE children and they like to
dream and play! My ministry IS my life! My life and words are supposed to reflect
Jesus in all that I do!

I am so thankful for all of the children and parents in my life! I am SO thankful
to God for trusting me with them and allowing me to show them HIS Love that
Never fails!

Thanks Daddy God! You are truly a great God and I love You So much! Thank
You for everything You do and are! Teach me Your ways and live through me
God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment