Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mia-My Beautiful Sister!



This is my BEAUTIFUL sister Amanda! Several people call her Mia. It is her nickname.
She is such a good sister and I miss her SO much! You see, she is in college and she
doesn't live here any more. We are, I believe 5 1/2 years apart. When we were younger, we
would fight and argue ALL of the time! Now that we are both older (mainly talking about me
because I am younger and I am pretty sure I caused her to have a headache MANY times. I
was not nice to her very often and I was stubborn and hard to work with) we don't fight as
much. She is going to college to become a Director of Photography for films and movies. She
edited this photo of her actually. She is a wonderful sister and I just want you to know how
very proud I am of my sister-Amanda Michelle!

I love you sis, with ALL of my heart! I miss you LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment