Friday, April 29, 2011

What Are Your Dreams?


I was thinking recently about what passions,
desires and dreams that I have for my life,
I often wonder which one of my dreams will
become a reality and which one's already
have? I then begin to wonder what other people's
dreams are? I wonder what dreams God
has placed inside me? Inside of you?
Will we live out our dreams or the dreams God has for our lives? Our lives are
So short! We need to exercise faith and live out what we are made to be! We
have to fly above the storms of life and push on toward love and good deeds.
We have to be pursuing the dreams within us and not give up on it.

I often times look at my dreams as something small and think, "Compared to most
people, my dreams are so small. They don't really matter...etc." It gets me into a
"pit" you could say. I just have to look at what God has fulfilled in my life and the
dreams I do have are from Him. I can get worried that-what if the dreams I have
are not of God? What if I am making wrong decisions that will make my future
harder on me? I just need to step out and
believe and pray that if these dreams are from
God, that He would give me the strength
and the faith to believe it! I do not need to be
fearful of my future or the life that God has
for me. I need to believe that the dreams inside
of me are from Him and to pray and seek
His face for His plans and purposes for my
life! Everything I do is in a desire to please Him.
I fail miserably many, many, many, many times, but if I was perfect, I wouldn't need
God! My failures show God's strength. As I give God glory in all of my life then
He gets the praise and honor due!

We need to pursue our dreams and not live in fear that they are not of God or
not right for us. We need to walk by faith and not by sight! We need to believe
and not back down from our faith in times of weakness. The more He is glorified,
the more He is uplifted!

Jesus please take my dreams and passions and desires and let them be a reflection 
of You! Let my life glorify You! Help me to walk out in faith and not in fear knowing 
that what may seem like small dreams to me and when I seem like I'm not sure 
about my future that You would only guide me into Your dreams and change my 
dreams to match Your calling on my life! Help me to trust in You more! I love You Jesus!

What are YOUR dreams and passions?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and your sweet birthday wishes! :)
    *MeM

    ReplyDelete