Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Taken from "August 2, 2010"

 As I was looking through a journal of mine I found this journal entry from August 2, 2010.
I just felt it all over again.

"Lord Jesus,

    I pray and thank you for all that you've done. I can't comprehend or understand how
Marvelous, Glorious, Indescribably Beautiful You are! You are greater than my thoughts.
You are farther than my understanding and stronger than I could ever be! Lord, I am
humbled to know and understand all that I do. Jesus, You hold my world in Your hands
and I'm never letting go. I can't live the life You've given me without Your power being
unleashed in my life!
    I realize that maybe You are using my pewny and weak self to show yourself strong
and mighty in my life. I will never understand everything Lord Jesus. Let Your power be
my strength to live, move, breathe, think and let my life that I have for this short time
glorify You in all I say and do! You paid the price for my life. Therefore I give You my
life. I owe You my life. "My life" is no longer "My life." It is Your life forever!
   "One of the greatest commands that God gives us it to 'Be Still.' We can
learn to trust Him without knowing what He is going to do." 
(quote by Joyce Meyer)
   Lord my life is an empty cup, bare before You. I know that I face trials everyday and
without Your strength Lord, I can't go on. Without Your Love I can't love those around
me. Live with me and through me Jesus. Thank You for loving me so that I may be able
to love others the way You love me."

No comments:

Post a Comment