Friday, April 8, 2011

In the Word!

Here recently I have come to see that I have not been as faithful as I used to
be at staying in the Word! I want to, it's not that I don't. There is really no
excuse, but the excuse I guess I have made in my head is "I'm too tired" or,
"I don't have time!" I think I sometimes just don't feel like taking the time to
get out my Bible because I have a lot of other things I "could" be doing. I
feel terrible for creating this habit. It happened without me even knowing.
I truly do want to get better at reading, meditating and spending time in
God's love letter to me. Why have I become so slacking in this area? Why
don't I do what I feel I need to do or have to do after I spend time with the
real lover of my soul? I know there is so much more I need to learn and I
desire to learn more and more, as much as I can! I just need to be more
faithful in spending time with my Savior!

Help me Lord! I need You and want You and only You to consume my
life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment