Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Realization!

               A realization hit me as I was reading a book today. It is so profound and was
sort of a "duh" moment for me. I have read this book before but I guess I didn't
understand it as much as I do now that I am older. What it was, is that there are many
great men and women in this world, and God has just 1 picked out for me and you!
Many, I think have wondered if there could be more than one person, but the truth is
that since God has written our life story, He knows every single detail, whether it be
large or small. That includes who we will be with for the rest of our lives. I often worry
about this and several other things, but that truth is that GOD has written His own story
for me! He knows who will be in it. He has planned the people we are to know and the
people we are to spend our life with, all written down in His book for our lives! That is
so wonderful! It has made me more confident these past two days! He knows when
we sit and when we rise, He knows how many hairs are on our head! Our job is to
follow His plan. He is a gentleman, therefore He will not force us to do something. He
gave us a choice-righteousness and Godliness, or unrighteousness and death. We can
choose to hear and obey the Truth, or we can listen to the voice that tells us otherwise.
               I also have been sad recently with the thoughts that just keep coming to my
mind saying: "you're not beautiful, no one does or will ever want to marry you. You're
not good enough, etc." Just one lie after another! I was so upset because I know the
truth, but the truth wasn't really making me feel or think I was what it said I was,
especially when I started comparing myself to "more" beautiful people I have seen or
met! Well, I went to my Mom and I already knew what she was going to say..."you
ARE beautiful, you don't need to worry...those are lies...etc." She was telling the truth
and I knew it from the beginning, I just wasn't willing to believe it! I need to start believing
I am beautiful and that God will send the perfect man along if I am to marry (on this earth)
and stop believing those ridiculous lies!!!!!!! I know the truth, I just need to believe it!
              God, I need You to come and help me to realize that I am beautiful in Your
eye's! I am Your princess! Jesus, I want to believe, I really do! Help my unbelief! I
need You Daddy Jesus! 

I hope this has helped or encouraged you...tell me what you think or are thinking! 
I would love to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment