Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Bee!


Well, it's nearing the end of the school year and I have been so so busy! There
are things to get done and places to be, life just seems so short as you get older!
I have to finish my Economics class (30+ lessons), finish my English 101 class and
get ready for my graduation! I am SO excited and nervous at the same time! I
am growing up and it feels...weird. I just feel like I am maturing every day! I am
having to make more and more decisions on my own (more than I used to) and
I HATE making big decisions for myself. I would prefer others to make it for me.
Well, only people I trust a lot. I just don't let everyone make decisions for me...if
ya know what I mean? I just like some people like my parents and mature, trustworthy,
Godly adults to help me in making my decisions.

This is a new stage in my life that I am entering into and I want to make the best
decisions that I can, because it's important to practice and seek out Godly wisdom
and truth. I want to do what God has called me to do in this season of my life
and not miss out on anything He has for me! Please pray for me as I am entering
this new stage in my life? Thank you! :)

I can't wait until SUMMER vacation!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment