Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love You Forever!

This book brings back so many memories! When I was younger, my biological mother
would read this book to me all of the time! I always liked it because no matter what
the little boy did, his mother always loved him and when the boy got older, he showed
his mother how much he loved her! There is a few weird things in this book, but I think
it's a really cute story to read to children. I hope to read it to my future children when I
have them someday!Have you ever read a book like that, where it brought back so 
many memories? Or is there something special that you have done with someone you 
love? Share it! :)

My favorite saying in this book is:
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."

I say that sometimes to my little brother, but I change the words to match for him from
me. I say,
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
forever and always
my baby brother Joel
you will be!"

4 comments:

  1. We read this book too! I LOVE IT!! Definitely a keeper!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! :) I agree! I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think this was the best book ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete