Saturday, April 9, 2011

I remember when...

These are some pictures of some very dear friends of mine. We took these close
to Christmas awhile back! Rebekah and Hannah and I were much younger here as you can
tell!




"WOWSERS!" Rebekah and Hannah are in the front. Hannah is the little one smiling
with her eye's closed and Rebekah is the one with the long hair right next to her and I am
facing the opposite direction away from them (I'm upside down!)



"Oh Christmas Tree!" Rebekah is on the side I am writing on, Hannah is in the middle
and I am the one with the long white sleeves right next to Hannah's feet! lol



This is "funny face time!" I think you can probably guess who is who by now! lol! This
picture was funny! I remember that! Hannah, you are so funny and cute!



UpSiDe DoWn TiMe! Hannah is on the left, I'm in the middle and Rebekah is on the
right side, with the white socks. I have black socks and Hannah has no socks! This was
really funny! All of the blood was rushing to my head and I was begging them to hurry
up and Rebekah was laughing so hard! Hannah I think was being funny too! lol!

Good Times! Good Times! Good Times! I think I was 12 here! I'm not sure though...
also, if you want to follow Rebekah's blog, click here. If you would like to follow
Hannah's blog, click here! I'm pretty sure they would like some more followers!
I hope you had fun reading and seeing these "gorgeous" pictures (lol)! from forever
ago! Tell me of a good time you have had before! Follow me if you want and if you
already are, everyone feel free to comment! I like comments and followers! ;) lol!
I will follow you back! Thanks for reading!


5 comments:

  1. ooops....Wow!!!! Why again were we matching?!?!? haha..we were CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for a drama that day, maybe...I don't know actually...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually carry 2 pictures of us, from that same day, in my wallet. They are really wearing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? That's really sweet! I really miss you all so much! I am happy to hear that! It makes me smile...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! ;) Thanks for your kind comments on Marli and I's blog! =) You're really sweet!
    *MeMoRy

    ReplyDelete