Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*Pride and Prejudice*

I really enjoy this movie. I like it very much! It is one of my most many favorite love stories
of all time! Jane Austen is such a fantastic author as well! I often long to be like each of
these great women in some way or another, whether it be in character or in looks.They
love each other very much. It just takes time to prove it to themselves. There are many
other great love stories I enjoy, such as: the Love Comes Softly Series, Persuasion, the
Lake House, One Night With The King, Anne of Green Gables, and SO many others.
They are all too good. It seems to me that I can learn a lesson from each series or movie.
I very much enjoy watching the gentlemen in them and seeing how the lady's work with
the men and come to find out that they loved each other the whole time!

What do you think of Pride and Prejudice? What are your favorite love stories and why?

2 comments:

  1. We just watched this movie on Spring break!! It is a very good movie but I think Little Women is still my favorite! ;D

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both good! I like Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bennett! :) I like Lizzy a lot too! Little Women is great too! :)

    ReplyDelete