Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delight in the Lord

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in His way.
                 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholds him
                                                                with His hand."

I have often wondered how I can truly delight myself in the Lord, and I seek out how to best
do that. Sometimes it's difficult to really delight in the Lord, especially when difficult things
arise, but I have realized that that is where faith and trust in God truly comes into action.
When I am weak, He is strong. As I delight in all that He has done and is to me, I can be
happy because He is so, so faithful to me. Even when I doubt or am fearful, He helps me
to trust Him with my whole heart! :) As we follow the Word of God and seek out His
will and plan for our lives, and as we thirst and live for Him with EVERYTHING that
we can be, we will not fall. God is our Daddy, He is always right there to catch us when
we fall! When we fall completely and totally in love with the Savior of our souls, He can
do so much with our lives! I love to be in love with Jesus! I can live freely, trusting
completely in Him, the author and perfector of my whole life!

OH HOW I LOVE JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment