Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Growing UP=Maturity


As I grow older each day I am realizing how much I am growing up. My mind
is changing into a more adult mind and my heart is seeing more needs. My eye's
are seeing the real issues going on in this world and my heart aches even more
for those who don't know the Truth and who aren't on the right path. In all
reality, I have a choice, to either: set back and not let it effect my heart, or notice
what is really happening and mature through this process-learning to make
wise decisions and learn from my mistakes and others mistakes. I need to seek
God during this difficult time of maturing, because I want to be the woman of
God that shines the Light of Christ, not afraid or fearful of my future-knowing
it is in God's hands.

All in all, growing up does equal maturity.
Jesus, please mature me and make me into the woman of God that Your heart 
desires. Help me to make a difference and be a Light for Your glory in all 
things. Teach me  Your ways and lead me down the straight and narrow, 
holding Your hands firm until the end of time. I love You Father! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment