Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stomach Update

So we went to the Center for Medical Arts yesterday for my appointment. We
waited in the waiting room for about 30-45 minutes. It was a tiring wait. I had
just got off work and was still in my work clothes. The doctor finally came in
and told me that my other tests came back normal. I was relieved! Then he
told me something that really shocked me! He said "you will need to have a
colonoscopy done in two weeks. I was utterly stunned and embarrassed. I
immediately thought that that is what "older" people get, not people my age.
I will be in the hospital for 3 hours for the test. They will put me to sleep to get it
done. I am not excited about this test at all! I do hope they find out something,
anything would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment