Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Emergency Room


So on Monday I was playing soccer with a group of friends and I had my
watch on and the ball came flying in the air and hit my hand really hard. I
became dizzy so I set out for the rest of the game. On Tuesday I went to
work with my friend (Amy), she drove me there because it was a way to
save gas and she's such a nice friend. Then this is where it all gets bad, I
started throwing up at work. I felt terrible. I was already dizzy and woozy
by 10:00 and this didn't help me any. So Amy called my Mom while I was
throwing up and Mom came rushing my way while I waited on her in the
hall in the office. She decided to take me to the Emergency Room because
she didn't know if it was from my stomach (because I have been having
a lot of stomach issues for a year now), or if it was from a possible
concussion, or if it was just the flu! So we stayed in the Emergency Room
from 12:30-6:30 p.m. By the time I got out they found out that I have a
urinary infection and I am pretty dehydrated! I feel terrible right now! I
am continuously dizzy! I think I had the flu too, because I threw up again
while at the hospital and I went through to IV's and I pretty much passed
out when the nurse put in the medicine in me to help me to not throw up
(it was through the IV).

 It was the strangest feeling in the world! I be
If you could continue to pray for me and our family, it's much appreciated!
I am OK!!! I just don't feel well, so don't worry about me! Thanks for
the prayers and God Bless! I am already feeling much better as the day has
progressed! :)

7 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my7 blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will take a look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the words emergency room under your blog, you scared me really bad. I am glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Said a prayer for you. Prayer...God's way of allowing us to tap into His power. Don't you just love Him!!!

    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that Rebekah...I am doing better. Still a little dizzy and things are a little bright. I'm not 100% well, but getting better! Thanks for the prayers!

    Covnitkeprl I will take a look at your blog! Thanks for following me and thanks for praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome! I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete