Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Father





What do you picture as "the perfect father?" Did you know that no matter how your
earthly father acts or is, your heavenly Father will never fail you! In all of the storms in
life, there is only one father who can be "the perfect father" for you. People fail, and
often times when we fail, we fail miserably! It's sad, but the joy of it is that that is why
God is there. If we were perfect, we probably wouldn't want Him or maybe even need
Him in a sense. God is so faithful and true to keep His words. There is none like Him.
My earthly fathers have failed many times, but God is their strength and their stronghold,
their help in time of need. If you have a father who serves and loves Jesus, I encourage
you to learn and grow from his mistakes and look at His life as an example to look to.
Pray for him and your mother. God does powerful things when we submit and pray
for our leaders. God has been so faithful in protecting me in many of my life situations.
I have been abused, BUT God brought me out. I am adopted now and am so thankful
for the sacrifice that my parents made (I will try to write out my testimony on a page
sometime :) ) Don't give up! Love God and pray for others! Have strength! Be bold!
Live the life God wants you to! Submit and trust God in all areas! God is and will protect
you! :) Just have faith and love for Him above all! What do you think? What are your
thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment