Sunday, March 20, 2011

What is most important to you?

I have been thinking about this question a lot here recently. I have been thinking-what is
the most important thing? I want to be able to give all of myself for the sake of Jesus and
the gospel. What is my life to me? What does it mean to me? How can I know that I have
given God everything? I believe the answer lies in the reality that if I have truly given up
everything "that's mine," that I can tell by how much I seek and want the things and the
little pleasures in this world. I am not of this world, so nothing belongs to me anyways.
My home is heaven! What is most important to you?

2 comments:

  1. this is something i need to consider more because I'm afraid that often i loose sight of Him and the real meaning of life. :)
    *memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I understand what you are saying. I can at times, but it is my ultimate passion to learn more and grow closer to Him. Just stoke the fire inside and let it burn with Passion for Him! :) I think we all struggle with that at times though.

    ReplyDelete