Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful Grandparents!


This is a picture of my Grandpa and Grandma Daly. Two very wonderful
people. My Grandfather is a doctor and has helped many people.I see him
as one of the best Grandfathers in all of the world. His name is Michael, and
my Dad was actually named after him and Jordan's (my little brother) middle
name is Michael and he was named after him and my father as well. He is so
so nice to us. His wife who's name is Jeanne Daly was also a very kind and
thoughtful woman and grandmother. She enjoyed helping many people. On
this day actually she surprised my grandfather for his birthday to go to see the
Mavericks play a game of baseball. We all came down and had matching
shirts that said, "Happy Birthday Grandpa!" It was a day that I will never, ever
forget!

This was taken about five or six years ago. The newspaper people came by and
took our picture and put it in the newspaper the very next day! I am the only
girl in the picture just so you know! My grandmother had actually paid for a
suite for our family and filled it with food! It was so nice. At this time I did not
know that my grandmother had a cancer inside of her. They had told her that
she could only live for maybe at the longest six months. She proved them wrong!
She lived for two whole years! The day she died I was very sad, but I was glad to
know that she knew God and that she was out of her misery. To this day I feel like
we have grown every closer to Grandpa Daly through this pain. Thanks Grandpa
for being so good to us and for helping many other people! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment