Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun Filled Day

Today was Great! We painted my room and FINISHED (I will put pictures
of that when I am done touching up and making it look better!). I also went
to a castle park with Two friends-Ginger and Antonia! It was a lot of fun!




Then I went to Giant City Park with the Chi Alpha group at our community college!
We played games and I brought my brothers Trevor and Jordan and John along! We
played softball and Johnny caught the ball! Go little John! Also we had a Bible Study
and had a little cook out! The food was delicious! I didn't have pics from the cookout,
just of Jordan and John, so here they are:

The top is Jordan and the bottom is John! It was a great Fun Filled Day! :)
Thanks God! I also saw 2 jet trails, which I love to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment